Saturday, February 25, 2023

WIPocalypse for February 2023

 Well, it is the end of the month and I want to show some progress on my WIP pile.

First, this is the from the mind of Melissa over at Measi's Musings. It is just a way to get encouragement on finishing some of the WIPs we have in our WIP pile.

I managed to finish Love Coffee by Mill Hill:

Which meant I could work on the next Mill Hill bead kit in my pile, Garden Chair:

I also did a bit more on my 17th Century Whitework Sampler:

And a little stitching on Betsy Ross Needlecase:


Blue Larkspur is HUGE, but I am making progress:


And Pour ta Fete has gotten a little attention:

Oh! And Reptiles got the 500+ stitches in February:

If I worked on one project at a time I would get more done, but I am afraid I would get a little bored.







2 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely work on all your pieces. The Whitework is particularly stunning!
I like to have one or two large focus pieces per month then some smalls as well.

Leonore Winterer said...

Working on so many things at once can feel overwhelming, but then when you look back at it at the end of the month, you can really see all the progress!