Friday, February 10, 2023

Stitching with Friends

Last night I was able to get together via Zoom and stitch with friends. At first I thought I would just work on a cross stitch piece. After all, it is easier to sit and gab if you aren't concentrating on a difficult stitch. BUT, I only stitch on this piece when I get together with this group, so I thought I would see what I could get done.

Ta da!

My little lace triangles are far from perfect, but I am learning. One more triangle to go and I can start on the center. This is the Mehitable Payton 1698 Sampler from Thistle Threads. Or my 17th century whitework sampler...


3 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

Your lace triangles look great, very intricate

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Wow, that's a complex piece to stitch while chatting! It is beautiful.

Leonore Winterer said...

They might not be perfect, but that just shows that they are handmade, and making anything like this by hand is very impressive to me!