Monday, February 6, 2023

A Tiny Finish!

 My local guild- Mississippi River Valley Chapter of EGA is stitching Erica Michael's Sampler Book as our year-long project. I'm trying to stay ahead of the group and managed to finish the letter C over the weekend:


Means I can start a new piece, right?

I am planning on joining Helen D on her SAL of Strawberry Farie by October House:

Not sure if I will stitch it on the blue Morning Fog(40 count) by BeStitchMe Fabrics:
Or the mystery lugana(?) that I had in my stash:
Opinions? I must admit, I bought the blue thinking it would work, but I like the pink better. If I had time I would just stitch it twice, like the crazy person I am.


4 comments:

cheryl lennox said...

Nice!

diamondc said...

Hi Beth: I do like the pink material; I am looking forward to seeing what fabric you use.

Catherine

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely work completing the C square.
If you like the pink better, go for it!

Leonore Winterer said...

That C square is great, so yes, well deserved start! You probably already picked by now, but my vote would've been blue.