Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Gifted Gorgeousness February 2023

 First, thank you for all the lovely comments on the last post. Aren't Jo's blog hops fun?

Here is the Valentine I stitched:

It is a little Mill Hill kit that I stitched while visiting my family. I have an idea how to use it, but need to do a little more stitching....

Today is Gifted Gorgeousness, where we post photos of things we were gifted, are going to gift, have the word gift in them... You get the idea. It is hosted by Jo over at Serendipitous Stitching
 I received this Heaven and Earth Design chart years ago and have decided to try to work on it a little every month-500 stitches is my goal. 

Here is where I left it in January:

And here I am today:

I also made some progress on Pour ta Fete:


I'm close to the right edge on this piece!



2 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month. I loved the coffee heart, but I’m a coffee drinker!
Nice progress on the full coverage piece too.

Leonore Winterer said...

I like seeing progress on Reptiles every now and then. One day, you will finish it!