Monday, February 20, 2023

IHSW for February 2023

 I managed to get some stitching time for the International Hermit and Stitch Weekend.


This is just a weekend to show progress on your pieces and if you are able, to spend a little extra time stitching.

First, I worked on Pour ta Fete and made it to the right edge:

I did a quick peek at my pattern and realized I still have quite a bit to do before the end of the year!

I spent some time with my Avlea Blue Larkspur:

Starting point:


Where I ended:


I love the red flowers:

And I got a bit done on my 17th Century Whitework sampler:

I started on the second big motif:


2 comments:

diamondc said...

Beth: Nice progress on your ISHW weekend, the whitework sampler is beautiful.

Catherine

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Those red flowers are wonderful! You did make great progress over the weekend.
The whitework is stunning too.