Friday, December 31, 2021

WIPGO 2022

 Well, I decided to join Jo over at Serendipitous Stitching   and try  WIPGO. I am hoping that I am able to get some finishes in 2022.

Here is my board:


1-St Paul Snowdrift by Teri Bay. This is a class that Cyberpointer's is having in January.

 

2-Springhill by Rosewood Manor

3-Catherine by Gay Ann Rogers

4-17th Century Whitework Sampler by Thistle Threads


5-More Than a Rose by Melinda Sherbring


6-Lizard Painted Canvas


7-Reptiles HAED

8-Angel of Love by Lavender and Lace (I just started)

 



12-Mill Hill Kit- I will decide which one when the number is called

Everything else is a repeat. If you want to learn more about WIPGO, check out Jessie Marie Does Stuff on YouTube




3 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

So glad that you are joining in this year! Lovely projects too.

cheryl lennox said...

Yes - we must get together for stitching time!

Leonore Winterer said...

Fantastic selection of projects! Looking forward to seeing your progress.