Thursday, December 16, 2021

Gifted Gorgeousness December 2021

 Well, I don't have stitching to show. But I did make some gifts!

Chocolate biscotti and craisin/pistachio biscotti:


This is what we call Homemade Snickers or Space Food:

Thank goodness my college kids are coming home to help me with all these sweets! And I am sending a batch out to family soon too.

Oh! GG is the brainchild of Jo over at Serendipitous Stitching . She is running her Advent Blog Hop right now, but go check her blog out!

3 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

Goodness me what yummy gifts, you've made me quite hungry just looking at them. Merry Christmas 🎄

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I'm sorry, but food only counts if you sent me some! Mind you, the international post is not good right now so maybe it's better if I just admire the photos.

Leonore Winterer said...

Hmm, that looks delicious - especially the space food!