Friday, December 17, 2021

A Little Stitching and It is IHSW!

 I have been working on this piece for 30 minutes most days and have finally completed the tent stitch. Yipee!

More Than a Rose by Melinda Sherbring.

This is the 3rd weekend of the month so we have an International Hermit and Stitch Weekend. The idea is to spend some extra time stitching if you can.

My game plan is to work on my HAED this weekend. Yep, I still have it and haven't abandoned it.

It is Reptiles by Escher and here is where I was at the beginning of the month:


Hopefully I will take some time this weekend to stitch and be able to show you some progress.


4 comments:

Mylene said...

The Rose is coming along beautifully. I admire your patience stitching over one on linen. I haven't tried it yet, seems so difficult.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely work! Such pretty colours in the sampler. I've not tried tent stitch for over one, I stick with tiny xxx

diamondc said...

Beth: You are making great progress with a half hour every day.
Nice start on Reptiles.

Catherine

Leonore Winterer said...

I love that pink flower, it looks great!
Wow, we haven't seen your HAED in a long time. Glad to see it come out again.