Friday, December 10, 2021

Well, I Couldn't Bring Myself to Do a New Start

 But that doesn't mean that I won't before the end of the year!!!!

But I do have this lovely little sampler going:

I have gotten back into Pour ta Fete by Lindsey Lane Designs. And no, it is not little! I am stitching it on 53 count sycamore seed pod with Soie Surfine from Access Commodities and it is still huge! I changed out the purple thread for a light blue. I got the kit from The Attic but I ordered extra Soie Surfine from Kim at Sassy Jacks


I ordered two sets of of her Sassy Six and I think I will be adding the blues to my version of Pour ta Fete. But look at that orange! I need to find a project for it and the dark green and browns....


4 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

Blimey 53 count, I do hope that's over 2! Happy stitching and I look forward to seeing your progress

diamondc said...

Beth: That is some lovely thread, nice start on the new design.

Merry Christmas
Catherine

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

The sampler is going to be amazing on 53 count!
Those bottom colours say Halloween or at least Autumn to me!

Leonore Winterer said...

That's going to look amazing, lovely colours!