Monday, December 20, 2021

IHSW December 2021

 I did a bit of Christmas baking over the weekend, but managed some good stitching time!

Here is the photo of my HAED at the beginning of the month:


I stitched on it the post few weekends, and here is where I left it last night:


Lots of confetti in what I have been stitching but I hope that the next time I pick this up, I will be able to work on some of the huge blocks of black.

I also have been stitching on Pour ta Fete:


It is a nice project to stitch for about 30 minutes a day.

I will be joining WIPGO 2022-thanks Jo ! Will post my board next week and maybe photos of what I put on the board.


4 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Nice work on the HAED and the sampler too. I managed to stitch a chicken LOL. Actually a French Hen.
Looking forward to your WIPGO board and projects.

diamondc said...

Beth: Nice progress on both projects.

Catherine

cheryl lennox said...

Did you finish more than you started this year? I've been reflecting and I think I am not a good finisher. Maybe it is time to just purge some of the oldest! Yesterday I got together with my sister and she said that she had a dream that I called her and said, "I have no fabric left in my stash". Silly sister.
Let's do a better job of just getting together to stitch in the coming year. Ellie loves hosting us...
hugs.

Leonore Winterer said...

Great progress!