Monday, November 22, 2021

IHSW for November 2021 Wrap-up

 Well, my weekend started poorly with the discovery that I stitched Pour Ta Fete in the wrong orientation:

I ripped out the few letters and left it for another day. Oh well. At least I didn't stitch all the way across the piece.

Blue Larkspur got some attention, put not a ton:

I put some stitches into Springhill:



Lots of starts and stops, so I feel like I made some serious progress although I have a lot of hill left to do.

I also stitched a little on More Than A Rose. Here is where I started:


And here it is at the end of the weekend:


 



5 comments:

diamondc said...

Beth: You did put in a lots of stitching this week-end.
I have done what you did and had to rip out my stitching not once but twice in the same place.

Happy Thanksgiving

Catherine

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Sorry the frustrating frog came to visit! At least you made good progress on your other pieces.

Clare-Aimetu said...

You've stitched lots, beautiful work. I'm sorry you had to rip out.

cheryl lennox said...

You've been very busy!

Leonore Winterer said...

Great progress on the hill! I'm glad you caught that hill early.