Monday, November 15, 2021

Gifted Gorgeousness November 2021

 I have another finish! Well, two actually!

The first one is for my mother. My sisters told me not to send it as a table runner as my mother would frame it and there is no room on the walls for another picture. They suggested the pillow which she could use in her living room or bedroom.

I added the tatting which I found a couple of years ago at an antique store.
I tried tatting once-lots of work!

The second finish is Marion Lang from Sassafras Samplers. It will be a gift from my sister-in-law:

If you want to see how it was laced, FiberTalk did a video of it HERE.
 If you want to know more about Gifted Gorgeousness, check out Jo over at Serendipitous Stitching


7 comments:

diamondc said...

Beth: These are both so beautiful, I like the idea of a pillow it is amazing, I like how it turned out especially with the lace on the end.
Thank-you for the link to Fiber talk.

Catherine

Debra D. said...

They did makeup beautifully. Your mother will love the pillow. Thanks for the mention of the lacing video as well. It was fun.
Deb

Clare-Aimetu said...

Beautiful stitching and finishing, your pillow is stunning

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month. Don't forget to link up!
The pillow is fabulous, the added tatting is a perfect embellishment.

Ratana said...

Hi, I really enjoyed reading your post, and hope to read more. thank you so much for sharing this informative blog.
FOOTBALL BETTING_ភ្នាល់បាល់​ អនឡាញ

jocondine said...

Amazing stitching and perfect finish.The pillow will look great in your Mum house. xxx

Leonore Winterer said...

Oh, what great finishes! Very well done, I love the pillow.