Thursday, January 28, 2021

I Love The Colors!

 I must admit, that I am quite addicted to this project. If I did not have #the100dayproject on my radar, I would only work on this piece.


Why do I love this piece? Well, I love the pink that is in the alphabet I am stitching. You can't really see it, but I also like the greens in the tiny motifs above the pink alphabet. And the 100/3 from Au ver a Soie are wonderful to use. 

I wonder how much stitching I would have to do each day to get this done before spring. When is spring anyway?

( Sorry for the shadows!) If you want to see a good image of Springhill, look at Rosewood Manor

Or check out Needle in a Haystack

3 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

It's a beautiful design and I agree the colours are lovely

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Those really are the perfect Spring colours

Leonore Winterer said...

These colours are quite lovely indeed!