Tuesday, January 5, 2021

A Few of my Christmas Gifts

 First, my lovely husband bought me a new tablet! He keeps asking if I want to return it, but I know that is his way of teasing me. (Hey! We have been married 30+ years so I know when he is teasing!) It is perfect for reading notes for the Whitework Sampler class I am taking and watching YouTube videos.

My kids purchased a Millennial Frame for me over a year ago. It came well before Christmas, but I had them wrap it and stick it under the tree. I am using it for Springhill by Rosewood Manor.


Here is my tiny bit of stitching on the piece. You can't tell, but the A has some mistakes that I will be removing soon.

 

 You can't tell by my terrible photography, but these are new Dovo tweezers I purchased for the        17th Century Whitework Sampler class. And the new Bohin seam ripper. I ordered from Sassy2stitch 

My parents gave me a little Christmas money to spend. I was impressed by their quick service and the quality of the tools they carry. 

I will try to post my redo of Pretty Little Baby tomorrow. Happy stitching!

2 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

It's so much easier with a tablet isn't it. I use mine for stitching too, freebie charts or I take photos of charts I have. I can zoom in for tricky bits then. Enjoy using your new frame

Leonore Winterer said...

Aren't stitchy gifts just the best! I'm glad you're whole family seems to understand and support your hobby like this.