Wednesday, April 29, 2020

WIPocalypse for April

I think this whole stay at home order has gotten me out of wack as we say at my house. It just feels weird. Not that I do much anyway, but the whole world seems to be at a stand-still.
Does that mean I get more stitching time? No! I still have a house that I pretend to clean and a garden that needs planting. That is ok. I like my life. I do miss seeing my friends and I would like to go see my folks. It will happen soon enough, the good Lord willing.

I forgot to post that this is the brain child of Melissa . She always asks a question and this month is our longest running WIP or UFO. I was thinking about that the other day. I thought it might be Venetian Delight by Ro Pace or my Illinois Needlepoint canvas, but I think it is this Florentine Ornaments group correspondence course by EGA.
I think I should try to finish this....



Anyway, I didn't stitch on much this month. I did keep pace with the Linen and Threads Mystery Sampler here
And I am making progress on My Beloved, MH 1656 by Hands Across the Sea Samplers
Did you know that Nicola has been posting PDF charts to her online store? If you are in need of another chart.....
I may have stitched on something else...It seems like I did, but I can't remember what it was. Anyway, I hope you are having more luck than I am finishing projects and staying focused.

3 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Wonderful work this month. I really like the Linen & Threads Sampler and your colours are lovely.
The sampler is growing well too.

Julie said...

My Beloved looks prettier each time I see it.

Leonore Winterer said...

Your oldest WIP looks stunning, I do hope you get to finish it soon! But the new ones are great as well.