Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Are You a Lefty?

I  am not, but I found these YouTube videos online and thought some might enjoy watching.

 On the Other Hand
Ariane is stitching Sue Spargo's Toned-Down Circle Sampler. She is doing for those who are left-handed. I find her creative process interesting. Also, to take a class from Sue is on my bucket list. I may just bite the bullet and do it in 2021. Although I wonder if the 2020 online class is still open?

This is my little wool piece that my local guild was stitching before the pandemic. I think it is done and living in the basement. Really should fully finish it...

3 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I'm not left handed but it is always interesting to see how other people stitch.
I am following the Sue Spargo Circles in FB but just enjoying seeing other people's work rather than stitching them myself!

Julie said...

Pretty guild piece.

Leonore Winterer said...

I've never though about how being left handed could make a difference on the way you craft! How interesting.