Monday, April 6, 2020

Easter Fun

I'm am sad that we will not be able to attend church in person on Easter Sunday. I had actually planned on visiting my folks in Albuquerque. We were going to leave on today. Sigh. I won't travel to see them for a while, but hopefully will get a trip in before the end of summer.

But I will be attending church virtually. If you don't have a place to worship, join us Easter Sunday at Wildwood Church

Anyway, I wanted to share a few things with you. First, Jo at Serendipitous Stitching is hosting an Easter Hop. I  believe the posts go up on Good Friday. It is a fun thing to do.

The other thing I wanted to share is this:
If you do not follow Fiber Talk on Flosstube, you may want to do so. It is great way to connect with other stitchers and learn some new information.
Anyway, stay safe.

4 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for the advert! I put my Hop up on Friday to allow everyone the entire weekend to Hop around.
The Stitchathin sounds good. For some reason, I struggle with Gary's interview style. Vonna is wonderful and I'd like to see her do a double act with Arlene Cohen who I find fascinating. I have her latest Flosstube lined up to watch tomorrow.

Tiffstitch said...

It is difficult, and thank you for the reminder of the Easter Hop. I hope you enjoy your weekend no matter the change in circumstances!

Julie said...

Have a lovely Easter weekend, love and blessings

Leonore Winterer said...

I hope you had a Happy Easter, even if your plans didn't work out!