Thursday, April 9, 2020

Easter Treasure Hunt Blog Hop

Our friend Jo over at  Serendipitous Stitching hosts this fun Blog Hop every year. Start at her blog and follow the clues and you will have an Easter phrase. Go back to Jo's blog and leave the phrase as a comment. It is fun and you get to see a lot of fun stitching.

So here is my spring/Easter stitch.
The first is an old Shepherd's Bush needle roll. Can you see the little bunny?
 I also have out this Mill Hill bead kit. The toads are out around here so I thought it would work. I love the colors.
And what you are really here for:

Rainbow Loom Nederlands, letter i - YouTube
 Happy Hopping! Here is your next blog  http://www.marysthread.com/

15 comments:

Sheryl said...

Two gorgeous stitcheries, love the colours of the Mill Hill bead kit and the pretty needle roll, I never got around to making one. Thanks for the letter, Happy Easter.

jocondine said...

Lovely works, love the effect of relief on the pond stitching. Thanks for the letter. Joyeuses Pâques ! xxx

Clare-Aimetu said...

Your needleroll and beadwork piece are beautiful, thank you for your letter, Happy Easter 🐣

BronnyB said...

Lovely to meet you on the HOP - pretty needle roll - I remember when they were all the rage, must go and revisit my pattern stash as they work up so pretty. Thank you.

Kay said...

Beautiful needleroll. x

Mary's Thread said...

What pretty stitches! They are both lovely! Happy Easter!

Tiffstitch said...

Wow! I haven't attempted a needle roll yet, that one is lovely, well done. I can definitely see the bunny. Happy Easter!

Elfie said...

Lovely projects. Thanks for the letter.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in the Easter Treasure Hunt this year.
The needle roll is lovely, such a nice project.

Julie said...

Pretty needleroll.
Thank you for the letter

Kaisievic said...

Your Mill Hill finish is stunning - such pretty colours. Happy Easter and thanks for the letter.

Astrids dragon said...

What a lovely roll, and I see that cute bunny!
Such a pretty Mill Hill, I don't think I remember seeing that one before.
I hope you had a blessed Easter.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

I like needlerolls even though I've only stitched one to date. You don't see them often these days. The Mill Hill kit design is pretty. I hope you had a good Easter.

Katie said...

Finally have time to hop along and collect letters. Oh I love the Mill Hill kit. Beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Now I'm off to find the rest of the letters,.

Leonore Winterer said...

Great stitching - I love the Mill Hill, it's gorgeous. Thanks for the letter!