Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Gifted Gorgeousness

Well, it is time for Jo's monthly post on Serendipitous Stitching about things we have received as gifts or that are gifts for others or anything that we can squeeze into the gift category.  My piece fits into the last category. Nicola Parkman from Hands Across the Sea Sampler received this antique as a gift from her husband.
Here is where I am on this piece:
I am making progress slowly.  I don't think this will be done by June, but I hope I can get close to the end.

4 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

It looks very intricate, good luck, hope to see your finish soon

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month. Don't forget to link-up on my post too.
You have definitely got the shoehorn out for this month! But it is a beautiful sampler.

Julie said...

Very elegant project, its lovely.

Leonore Winterer said...

Great progress! You're moving right along on these pineapples.