Tuesday, April 7, 2020

100 Day Project-Again

Well, a new round of the #100dayproject has started. I am going to try to keep up with the challenge this time. The last round, I was working on my art quilt. I think I was tired of posting an image that looked the same as the day before....(Reminder to self:get back to my art quilt...)

I am nuts so I am doing two projects. the first is to stitch every day for 100 days. I pretty much do that so it isn't a real challenge. My goal is to stitch on My Beloved, MH 1656 until it is complete.
 Why? It is my challenge piece for my local guild. And our projects are due in June. Totally Finished. Framed. I really don't think mine will be framed, but I hope to have it completely stitched by then.
Here is where I am today:
The next row is going to be a huge challenge as it is Montenegrin Stitch, which I have no idea how to do! But first I need to get that pineapple in with all its little satin stitches.

My other project is #100daysofheart2020  I plan to stitch a heart on a piece of muslin for the next 100 days. (I won't post daily so as not to bore you!) Here is my start:
I have learned one thing-I don't like sewing through the fusible I used on my heart. I need to find a Plan B for getting those hearts onto my fabric.

 

3 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Good luck with both challenges! It will be nice to see the sampler completed and the Hearts project looks good too.
I was pointed to one on FB which is 90 small felt Circles and different stitches to decorate each one, one per day.

Julie said...

The sampler looks very elegant

Leonore Winterer said...

Sounds like you'll be very busy for the next 100 days!