Friday, December 1, 2023

It's December!

 I can't believe it is the last month of 2023. It has been a busy, crazy year.

Here is my calendar for November:


I'm thinking about doing WIPGO in 2024. I need to make it work for me so I am not quite sure how I will set up my board and what goals I will set. Here are my projects so far:(These are photos to show what I am working on, not necessarily where I am on the project)

Susan Schlitcher 1845:


 Earth Spiral-Terri Bay

Harmony of Nature Casket-Thistle Threads
17th Century Whitework Sampler
Dawn to Dusk-Textured Treasures
Pour ta Fete-Lindsay Lane Designs

Modern Folk Embroidery 2024 SAL
Sampler Book-Erica Michaels

Reptiles-HAED


1 comment:

Leonore Winterer said...

You got some very exciting projects on your list...I wonder if I should try and do WIPGO too next year?