Sunday, December 31, 2023

Final WIPocalypse 2023

 Well, I feel that my WIPocalypse for 2023 was a success.

Gnome Santa:I can't find a photo and he is off to the finisher. Here is what he looked like at the beginning of the year. (I will post a photo of him finished in 2024!)

 

 Reptiles by Escher-Heaven and Earth Designs at the beginning of the Year:

 And what it looks like now:

 Sampler Book by Erica Michaels:

 

 I'm to the letter K:

!7th Century Whitework Sampler and the Finish:

So I started the next one in the class:

Lizard Canvas:Finish!

Blue Larkspur by Avlea-Almost Done!

Pour ta Fete by Lindsey Lane Designs:

I have a mistake and need to pick it out so this is in time out!

I, of course, started new things and finished others, but this is long enough for now. Looking forward to 2024 to see what it brings!



 

 

 

 

3 comments:

diamondc said...

Hi Beth: I like the gnome, he is so cute, nice progress on all your stitching.

Catherine

Leonore Winterer said...

You had a pretty productive stitching year, well done!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Fabulous work over the year. I love the whitework sampler, such detailed and intricate work.