Thursday, June 1, 2023

June is Here!

 Here in Illinois we are in summer mode. I swore I wasn't going to plant a garden, but somehow got talked into it.... We haven't had rain, so I have to water my tomato and pepper plants. I try to remind myself how delicious a fresh tomato tastes as I swat away the gnats and weed....

Here is my calendar for May:


I didn't stitch one day, but did make some progress on my projects.

There is a monthly challenge on the WIPocalypse group to do at least one stitch on a project for the month of June. I chose Pour ta Fete as I already give it attention pretty much every day.

This is the best photo of the whole thing:


I'm working on the upper right corner but plan to move to the bottom section soon. Still haven't decided what to do about the initials...


2 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Pour ta Fete is looking lovely and I’m sure daily stitching will really help with the progress.
Did you say you were thinking of adding family initials?

Leonore Winterer said...

Good luck with the WIPocalypse challenge! Halfway through...