Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Some New Projects

 So, I couldn't help myself. I started two new projects. Well, one isn't really new but a continuation of the 17th Century Whitework class I am taking with some frieds.

But first, Jane Turner by The Essaplaire:

Why, you may ask? Why start a new sampler that looks like My Beloved?

Because Gary Parr over at FiberTalk started his. Or at least he said he was going to start his..

I'm going to change colors and use Vikki Clayton silks:




The other piece is the second sampler from the 17th Century Whitework class. We originally started it on Sycamore Seedpod which is 53/60 count linen with Soie Goblin. I was really struggling with it so I was able to change over to 45 count Foxtail Millet and I love how it looks:

Sycamore Seedpod:
Foxtail Millet:
Thanks Kim over at Sassy Jack's!


2 comments:

Leonore Winterer said...

You always find such interesting projects - looking forward to seeing these grow!

diamondc said...

Hello Beth: Wow that is a high-count linen, you do choose some lovely and interesting designs to stitch.
I am looking forward to seeing your progress.

Catherine