Saturday, July 1, 2023

It's My Birthday Month!

 I was going to start a big project this month in celebration of my birthday. But I did a WIP count and I have 30 WIPs!!! And I will be adding two more starts this month! So, my goal is to get at least two WIPS off my list so I can start my big project by the end of the month. Do you think I will succeed?

I am sticking to my "Not One More Thing" challenge. Will see how long that lasts.

Here is my calendar for June:

I didn't stitch one day in June and a few days I only put in a few stitches. Hopefully I will get some serous work done this month.


2 comments:

Leonore Winterer said...

Oh, happy birthday month! Hope your plans work out.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Happy Birthday month! A new start is a fabulous way to celebrate.