Saturday, July 15, 2023

Gifted Gorgeousness July 2023

 Well, today is the day we celebrate all things that are gifted. This is the brainchild of the lovely Jo. Go check her blog out!

Well, I thought I was making great progress on Pour Ta Fete:

I knew I had made a stitch over one, but I thought I could compensate for it. Then I realized I would have issues with the motif that is in the center of the swag! So I spent a bunch of time ripping. Sigh.

Hopefully I can get this section done by next month.



3 comments:

DJ said...

Oh dear, I'm sorry you had to unstitch...but it does look lovely! Such a pretty pattern!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month. Backwards stitching isn't fun but it's worth doing to get the piece just right.

Leonore Winterer said...

That section looks very different from what we've seen so far! A shame you had to frog, but you're still making great progress.