Monday, May 29, 2023

WIPocalypse Post May 2023

 This is a fun Sal hosted by Melisa over at Measi's Musings

I messed up last month and answered the wrong question. The question this month is What project brings you the most joy and why? Hmmm. That is difficult for me as they all make me happy..But if I have to pick one, it would be my HAED:

I know I have tons of mistakes and I may never finish it, but I like making even a tiny bit of progress on it.

I have stitched a bit on Betsy Ross Needlebook:

Drawn Thread Sampler:

Finished Garden Chair:

Pour ta Fete:


I started a new Mill Hill:

And made progress on Shimmering Dreams:



Quite a bit of stitching!



3 comments:

diamondc said...

Hi Beth: You have so many lovely projects going but Shimmering Dreams is stunning.
Have a great day.

Catherine

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

You have been busy this month! I found it very difficult to pick one favourite. I always enjoy your samplers.

Leonore Winterer said...

I'm glad the project that brings you the most joy is one that will be with you for quite a while :) You worked on so many lovely projects this month!