Sunday, April 2, 2023

April Plans

 Do you make plans or goals? I make "loose" plans. I try to hit them, but if I don't, I try not to get upset. Stitching is my hobby after all, not a job.

Here is my calendar from March:


I did stitch every day, even if it was only a stitch or two.

My plans for April are to get 500 stitches on my HAED:

Finish this Mill Hill kit that I just started-Bunny Egg:


Finish Blue Larkspur:

There is more to do than it seems. I should amend that I won't fully finish it as that will require a hem stitch...

Get through Lesson 2 on Shimmering Dreams:


I have to put in the rest of the corners.

I also want to get all the non-cut work done on Drawn Thread Sampler by Gay Ann Rogers:






I'm  also starting the second 17th Century Sampler by Thistle Threads and maybe Jane Turner. Hey! I did finish a few projects!



5 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

A super variety of projects, happy stitching in April

diamondc said...

Hello Beth: You have some very pretty designs in the making, the Gay Ann Rogers is my favorite, beautiful.
I do not set plans on getting things done, I just go with the flow.
Looking forward to seeing your progress on all.

Catherine

cheryl lennox said...

That calendar!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I am very much a planner! It’s half the fun, going through my projects to see what I want to stitch.
Looking forward to seeing what you achieve this month.

Leonore Winterer said...

I'm making loose plans most months, sometimes I hit them, sometimes I don't! There are a couple projects I'm pretty good about, though.