Friday, March 31, 2023

WIPocalypse for March 2023

 First, this is a fun SAL to show posts of your WIPs. It is hosted by Melissa over at Measi's Musings.

You can find posts about this SAL on her site or Facebook.

The question of the month is where do you shop?  The real question is where DON'T I shop! I have a new shop in my area called BeStitchedMe , and I have found some nice fabric and threads there.

Sassy Jacks is also a place I frequent along with Needle in A Haystack . Both have a great variety of threads and linens...And Patterns!

This month I tried to stitch on Blue Larkspur by Avlea Folk Embroidery every day as part of the March challenge.

Here is where I started:

And where I finished:

   



I also finished my Doodle Drawn Thread Sampler by Gay Ann Rogers:

AND the first sampler in my 17th Century Whitework Sampler class by Thistle Threads:

Not a bad month for stitching.



2 comments:

Leonore Winterer said...

Ooh, great progress last month! Blue Larkspur really grew a bunch.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

You are lucky with so many places to shop!
The daily stitching works really well for you too, lots of progress on Blue Larkspur.