Sunday, April 23, 2023

IHSW April 2023

 So it was the International Hermit and Stitch Weekend where we try to take some extra time to stitch. No such luck in my life, but such is life.

I started the 17th Century color band sampler:


It is on 53/63 Sycamore Seedpod with Soie Goblin. I am going to restart it as it is too bulky for me. Now I need to wait for linen to arrive...

I managed a few stitches on Drawn Thread Sampler:

I need to rip the eyelets over the heart out. They look off center to me....

Pour ta Fete got a little love, but I have a bit to more to do to get a page finish:


I also received happy mail from Sassy Jacks' :


Now to find some stitching time!

3 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I have never stitched on that high count before. I think I'd need something other than plain DMC!
Pour ta Fete is looking lovely, as is your whitework.

diamondc said...

Greetings Beth: You have some lovely designs going, your hardanger is beautiful.

Catherine

Leonore Winterer said...

I never manage to get a lot of extra stitching time on IHSW, but I bet it's fun to try!