Monday, April 25, 2022

What I have Been Stitching?

 First, thanks for all the encouragement on Blue Larkspur. I still need to get with my friend as this piece has caused me numerous frogging encounters. If it is not in properly, the other motifs don't fit. Sigh.


 

I have been able to get 15 stitches a day(Mostly)  on Purple Mountain Majesty by Gay Ann Rogers.

I need to add the white snow caps next. No chocolate while stitching that!

More Than a Rose is progressing nicely. I am no expert on needlelace, but I am enjoying the process:


 


And I needed a piece to stitch on Sunday's at my mother-in-law's house. It is dark in there and I need to be able to see my stitching and keep up my end of the conversation. So out came the class I took at the Royal School of Needlework when I visited in 2019. It is a little crewel piece by Chrissie Juno-Mann

No clue what I will do with it, but it has been so fun to stitch!


3 comments:

diamondc said...

Beth: It always amazes me how one can have more than one project going, its rather fun to see your progress on your stitching.
The trees on Purple Majesty are really starting to pop, I bet with the snow they will really pop with green.

Have a lovely week

Catherine

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Fabulous work. I do have to ask, why the chocolates in so many of your photos this year?
The crewelwork looks fun and very colourful too.

Leonore Winterer said...

Lots of fun projects, thanks for the update!