Thursday, April 14, 2022

Easter Treasure Hunt 2022

 Well, this is all Jo's fault. She talked me into it. Jo holds a fun blog hop every year at Easter and she talked me into starting something new. Only one problem. I gave the said object away before I took a photo. 

First the details: hop over to Jo's blog which is linked above and follow all the links she shares. There will be a letter at each blog that will be put together to make a phrase. It is fun and a great way to meet other bloggers.

Back to my problem of mailing said object before I took a photo..... 

Thank goodness I am easily enabled. Helen D. over on FlossTube is holding a SAL on Erica Michael's  seasonal berries.The hashtag is #berryseaonalsal . I, of course could not resist. And unlike the SAL's I do with  Fiber Talk (which are more like START a longs), Helen D finishes her projects.  So I managed to finish one berry, just in time for the Easter Treasure Hunt.



Not the best fully finished object, but I did finish it! My goal is to get a summer one done before the 4th of July. Don't hold your breath!

 

Oh! You need a letter, don't you? Here it is:

 Layered Letter L, Layered letters SVG, Multilayer Letters ...

 

 And next hop to

Tales of a Stitching Mouse

 

 

 

 

 


13 comments:

RONI said...

I've not taken pictures of my stitching much in the past till I started blogging around crafts. Maybe you can also get the recipient to take a photo for you? Thankfully in this digital age it is easier to exchange a photo!! Nice work with the berry though. Happy Easter x

Elfie said...

I love your berry. Thanks for the letter.

A Patchwork of Crafts said...

Happy you managed to find a picture to use, thank you for the letter.

jocondine said...

Lovely bunny, ready to collect letters too I see. Nice stitchings, thanks for the letter. Joyeuses fêtes de Pâques ! xxx

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in the Easter Hop this year. Love the emergency strawberry! The only projects I have forgotten to photograph are ones I mail to people! Funny that!

Clare-Aimetu said...

Thank you for the letter, Easter blessings 🐣

Astrids dragon said...

Your berry turned out beautifully and your bunny is adorable! Have a blessed Easter.

Gwen said...

Your emergency berry turned out very nice. I have of the summer berries stitched, needs to ffo'd. So congrats on getting yours stitched and finished. Happy Easter.

Mary's Thread said...

Lovely Spring finishes! Happy Easter!

FlashinScissors said...

It looks a beautiful berry, well done!
It sure is hard to remember to get a photo before catching the post!!
Happy Easter! Thank you for the letter.
Barbara xx

Tiffstitch said...

Excellent finish on the berry, lovely colours in that one and good luck with the summer one as well. Happy Easter!

Leonore Winterer said...

Giving something away without taking a picture, that could be me! Well done finishing something else in time. Thanks for the letter and happy Easter!

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

I love your berry finish. One of these is on my list of finishes to try.