Tuesday, July 21, 2020

WIP Wednesday

I forgot how nice it is to see progress of the work I have accomplished.  I was looking for something on my blog the other day and it was fun to see old projects. Hopefully, that will encourage me to blog more often.

I pulled MH 1656 back out of time out:

The flowers are done incorrectly, but are staying. I just need to keep moving on this piece.

I also spent a little time on Agnus Dei:

I love watching the patterns develop.  What are you currently stitching?

2 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

MH is looking great and no-one will know about the flowers unless you tell them!

I am working on a Joan Elliott piece with over one skin. Enough said.

Leonore Winterer said...

Great progress! Thes flowers look awesome, no matter if there's something incorrect about them.