Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Gifted Gorgeousness For July

This is the brainchild of Jo over at Serendipitous Stitching
You are to post a photo of a project that is a gift, was a gift to you or that fits the description of gift in anyway! I thought I didn't have anything to share, but I have made these masks for my daughter:
They still need the elastic, but they are almost done.

I forgot to show you my completed #the100dayproject!
I know there are 100 hearts although I really wasn't great about taking photos of each one. Not sure what I will do with it.  Any ideas?

3 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

I love your hearts, how big is it? How about a cushion or picnic blanket depending on the size.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month. Don't forget to link up too.

Love those masks and the Hearts project is fantastic. Would it make a good tote bag?

Leonore Winterer said...

Great masks, I especially love the bee ones! And that #100days project is awesome, I hope you find some great use for it.