Saturday, July 4, 2020

Happy Fourth of July!

Happy Fourth of July to everyone in the United States of America!


Today is also the first Saturday of the month and People's Choice SAL. This is the brainchild of Jo over at  Serendipitous Stitching
The choice this month is the designer you stitched the most. I cannot go count them all, but I think Mill Hill will win. Nor will I bore you with all my little stitching projects that I have stitched. (I doubt I even have photos of them all!)  But I have been very good about not buying any more of them as I have quite the stash. The problem is there is a new one that has been released that I would love to do for a very dear friend.
What do you think? Should I order it and stitch it up for her?

6 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in The People's Choice this month. I think Mill Hill is a popular choice because there is such a wide variety of designs. Plus they are small and relatively quick to stitch.
Of course you should get the new one for your dear friend too!

Pamela said...

I have stitched a few Mill Hill and didn’t think to include them in my post! I have seen quite a few of yours over the years.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Mill Hill is a great choice, there are some lovely little projects. Happy 4th July 🇺🇸

BFromM said...

I think you should buy the new design, since you are buying to stitch for someone else. That's not going into your regular stash, so it goes into a different category!

Linda said...

You should absolutely do that. We can never have enough stash.

Linda

Leonore Winterer said...

Having a friend to stitch for is an excellent reason to buy more stitchy stuff!