Tuesday, July 7, 2020

WIP Wednesday

I am stitching, just not on My Beloved, MH 1656. I will get back to it, just not right now.

This piece has been holding my attention:
We painted the canvas during the workshop and Joni Stevson had us add netting, cheese cloth and yarns to the piece. It is fun to stitch and I am fairly close to finishing it.
Thanks for your encouragement to purchase that Mill Hill Kit. But it can't travel alone so....
Hope everyone is staying cool. I need to go pull my garlic and maybe weed. Have a great day!

3 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely colours in the Abstract. Do you just make it up as you go along?

LIZ said...

Very interesting! Watching this come together makes my fingers twitch!

Leonore Winterer said...

This one looks very interesting - looking forward to seeing it all done!