Sunday, July 19, 2020

IHSW for July

Yipee! It was a stitchy weekend for me.  I was able to accomplish a lot although less than I planned.

First, I finished Autumnal Abstractions by Joni Stevenson:
Perfect? Not by a long shot, but it was fun and I enjoyed stitching it. The leaves look over-powering in the photo, but look nice in real life.

I started a new project this weekend:

Royal Garden by Debbie Rowely. I am stitching along with Fiber Talk
Yes, I am helping Gary by being his co-host. I think he will eventually find someone who is a better speaker than I am, but I am enjoying myself!

2 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Beautiful work on Autumnal Abstract and another gorgeous new start.
I can't listen to Fibertalk, the male host reminds me of a British presenter called Richard Madeley too much!
If you do an episode with you and Vonna or Arlene then I would definitely tune in. I could listen to Arlene all day, she is so knowledgeable and interesting. I would love to spend some time in her Library too.

Leonore Winterer said...

Oh, the Autumnal Abstract is GORGEOUS! Those leaves give it so much depth and dimension. I'm excited about your new start as well, I'm sure it'll turn out very pretty.