Saturday, September 7, 2019

Something to Add to my Art Quilt

I decided (with the help of friends!) that my quilt needed another layer under the doilies. I am making strips of fabric that I will slow stitch onto the piece. I also wanted to add cross stitch or needlepoint pieces to the piece too.
Here is something I hope to add:
I keep my stork scissors in my Gay Ann Rogers Townhouse Needle case. I may add more stitched scissors to the piece, but we will see. I am stitching on a cocktail napkin that I hand dyed and am using DMC 08.

3 comments:

Astrids dragon said...

Another piece to look forward to seeing come together!

Leonore Winterer said...

I'm really curious how this will look like when finished!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I agree with Leonore, I'm looking forward to seeing the whole of this piece.