Monday, September 16, 2019

Gifted Gorgeousness for September

Where did the summer go? Jo over at  Serendipitous Stitching hosts this SAL where we post items that we received as gifts, that we are giving to people, etc. You get the idea!
This is a gift for my husband's aunt. She is a Quaker and I thought I would stitch something up for her and put it on a box. I am so close to being done!
Here is where I last showed it:
 And here I am now!
         I need to finish the last large motif and then I will start adding little ones in the blank spaces.

10 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month.
The Quaker is looking lovely, it's a beautiful shade of blue.

Linda said...

Great progress Beth.

Linda

Elfie said...

You'll soon have that Quaker piece finished, Beth. It's looking great.

jocondine said...

Nice stitching, Quakers are always great charts, will be a lovely gift added on a boxe. xxx

Christine said...

That's lovely!

Astrids dragon said...

This looks great so far, I can't wait to see it on the box!

Tiffstitch said...

Beautiful colours, it will look lovely on the box.

Leonore Winterer said...

You've been making great progress!

DJ said...

Your stitching is lovely! What a pretty blue! It's going to look so pretty on a box!

Ariadne said...

This looks nice. AriadnefromGreece!