Thursday, September 5, 2019

Sampler September

My EGA has brought back the yearly challenge and I decided to join. The project has to be 50% or less stitched (Christmas stocking would not work) and the guild voted on the piece they wanted you to finish. It has to be framed or FFOed too. I had them choose between Autumn Abstraction by Joni Stevenson





 and MH 1656 by Hands Across the Sea Samplers. By my title, you can guess what they chose.  So, I am trying to work on it in the evening after I put a thread or two in the Christmas stocking. It is really a lovely piece.

4 comments:

Leonore Winterer said...

We haven't seen this one in a while, but I'm sure you'll be able to make some nice progress :)

Linda said...

Both beautiful choices Beth.

Linda

Astrids dragon said...

This will be a pretty one to see coming together.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

The abstract design looks very interesting but MH is going to be lovely so I can see why they chose that one.