Thursday, September 12, 2019

A Little Stitching, A Little Ripping

Well, I pulled My Beloved out to start working on her again. I love it, but I always seem to need to restitch part of every band.
Here is where you last saw her:
 I have been excited about this grape band since I decided to purchase the chart. I changed the colors of some to the grapes to purple and decided on green for the others as I had enough shades in light values to make it work.
 But I made a mistake in the first green cluster. I thought I could make it work, but when I went to put in the next cluster, I realized the whole band would be off. So out it came!
I think it took me three nights to get the cluster stitched. Sigh. It will be so nice when it is stitched!

2 comments:

Leonore Winterer said...

Those clusters are so pretty! Shame the green one had to go, but hopefully the second attempt will be quicker.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Well, that's frustrating but at least you've fixed it and can progress.