Sunday, February 3, 2019

People's Choice SAL HEARTS!

I love it that Jo has so many great SAL's during the year. This one is to be posted the first weekend of every month and we vote on the themes. This month is hearts for Valentine's Day, I am sure.

I have quite the collection of hearts that I stitched  from   Gay Ann Rogers . Here are a few:


But since I enjoy them so much, I have a few more to stitch. I kitted this one up that I hope to start as soon as I finish the row for MH 1656:
Yes I have more, but I will save them for another day!


4 comments:

Linda said...

I love all of your beautiful hearts Beth.

Linda

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in The People's Choice this month. These hearts are stunning, especially with all the added beads and jewels.

Ariadne said...

So many lovely hearts!AriadnefromGreece!

Leonore Winterer said...

Great selection! I especially love the green one that matches your newly kitted up project.