Friday, February 1, 2019

Next Row on MH 1656

I had some time last night so I pulled out my sampler. The next band had a color that I had (surprise surprise), so I used it. But then I wasn't sure, so I pulled the pink from a band I had already stitched. Still not sure, so I started the next band in the blue that I am fairly sure I will use. Then I quit for the night/weekend. So here is where I am:
I think the yellow is ok, but you can barely see it. Even in person, it is hard to see. I may use that color as satin stitch in this band or a later one. On my fabric, it just disappears which is not the look I am going for! But, as a satin stitch, I think it will pop. I may try a lighter shade of pink which might work...Decisions, decisions!

3 comments:

Linda said...

I'm sure it will look great with whatever colors you choose Beth.

Linda

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Time to experiment! I think the pink shows up much better and picks up the pink from the top row.

Leonore Winterer said...

The yellow is pretty, but I think repeating the pink gives a more 'rounded' look.