Sunday, February 10, 2019

It is an FFO!

There IS a SAL for finishing our objects! Ten Hour Stitcher 
is the one hosting the SAL and she has a few rules. Obviously, we should not be pulling things we finished years ago for this. It should be things we recently finished.It is supposed to be cross stitch or stitching related, not sewing, knitting or crochet. (I am guessing my needlepoint will be fine and also any embroidery.) Other than that, I think the objective is to finish things!
I had hoped to have a Valentine's finish for this post, but that did not happen. Hopefully they will be done before Valentine's Day!
But without further ado, here is my FFO:
 I think I stitched this guy last year, but never got him finished. I have another Santa to FFO before I will allow myself to start another. And a few other things to fully finish. It would be nice to get them all done for March!

6 comments:

Linda said...

Santa looks great Beth. I love the way you finished him.

Linda

Mary's Thread said...

He is SO cute! I love all the different threads and stitches!

Sue said...

What a gorgeous finish, Beth. Love his beard.

Rachel said...

Thanks for joining in the SAL. Your Santa is really sweet Am I right in thinking he's Scottish, since his cap looks like tartan and the flower a thistle? If not, I hope I've not offended. Looking forward to seeing your other Santas soon. :)

Suzanne H said...

Wow! This is really beautiful. I'm so glad you got him finished so you could show him off.

Leonore Winterer said...

Oh, well done! Santa looks great all finished up.