Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

No pictures, I am afraid, but I decided to post a few of my resolutions.

This year I will try a rotation system with my needlework. Four big projects and I will rotate them on a weekly basis. If I don't have time to work on needlework that week, too bad. It will go to the end of the line. My first four pieces are:
1-O'Star of Wonder
2-Illinois canvas
3-GAR Townhouse
4 -Heirloom Stitching Sampler

I also will try to stitch at least 12 stitches a day on something! Maybe I will have more finishes this coming year!

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Cyn said...

Hi Beth,

I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to work my rotation system this year. I have three new Canvas of the Month Clubs to work on and a 12 Canvas set! This includes everything else I have in my stash. LOL!

I'm still working on my strategy but right now it looks like one Christmas, one Halloween, one class, and one other project. :-)

Cynthia
Windy Meadow