I finally took the time to put Midnight Garden on a journal. I sewed it on by hand and it is crooked and my stitches aren't even. But I like it as the cover on my journal. I only glued the edges of the base fabric so I can remove my cover if I so desire. It is my first attempt at stitching canvas onto fabric so I am trying not to be too hard on myself. At least my journal is ready for the library program starting in January.
The Mill Hill needlepoint Santa stitched up fast. I have decided to add the fibers used to my stash reduction although the piece is not really finished. If I use my own stash to finish the guy, I will give myself more points.