Thursday, November 3, 2022

Pour ta Fete

 I always forget how huge this piece truly is! I had thought if I worked on it steadily, I could get close to a finish before the end of 2022. Ha! But, I am hoping to get it done in 2023. Let's see if I get overly distracted....

I went back to stitching the alphabets up top as the flower section (Photo below) is not small!
This was a page finish which made me feel better about my progress.I do love this piece, but have no clue if I will even hang it on the wall!


3 comments:

diamondc said...

Hi Beth: I am sure you will hang it I have had the same thoughts about large projects myself but then after seeing it finished i could not wait to get to a framer.
It really is a beautiful design and you have put so many stitches into it.
Have a great day.

Catherine

Clare-Aimetu said...

It's a beautiful project. Stitching is about enjoying the work as well as admiring the finished item.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Fabulous work. I agree with Clare, the journey is as much fun as the finished piece.