Wednesday, November 2, 2022

October Calendar

 I wanted to show my calendar for the month:


I pretty much stitch every day, even if it is only for a few minutes.  I keep telling myself to stick to one project and get it done. But I just don't listen!

Some dear friends picked pears for us and I have been busy dehydrating them. 



I now need to wait a few days for them to ripen a bit more so they can be canned. My college students all informed me that they prefer them canned...All these pears makes me want to stitch this piece from Inspirations:

Limonera Pear - APFN3 KitI will be good. I will be good!

3 comments:

diamondc said...

Hi Beth: I am a one at a time stitcher, I cannot focus enough to have more than one going at once.
I would love to see the pear stitched, it is beautiful, what year did that appear in Inspirations, just curious.

Catherine

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I also stitch every day and have done for at least the length of time I have been blogging and up to two years before that.
The pears look delicious and the blackwork pear is gorgeous too.

Leonore Winterer said...

I stitch almost every day, but am also not very good at sticking to one project! That pear is gorgeous though, that would certainly keep me happy for a while!