Friday, July 8, 2022

Well, I Have a Little Issue

 I went with my husband to the local Fourth of July celebration and managed to fall and break my knee cap. (My sister-in-law cracked me up by ,her best New Jersey accent, what mafia person I offended...)

At least I did not break my wrist or elbow which was a concern for a bit.

I'm getting some stitching time. I find it difficult to sit still with my knee all bundled up. No surgery is necessary, but I have 6 weeks of this thing. Sigh.

I am trying to finish Purple Mountain Majesty by Gay Ann Rogers. 

My daughter's cat is not impressed either as I dislike all the fur he gets on my cast.



5 comments:

jhm said...

Sorry to hear about your knee. I can think of lots to do with 6 weeks of "sitting" time - especially between stitching and genealogy. Enjoy your enforced time-out.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Oh no that must be painful. Rest up and make good use of the stitching time. Sending healing vibes.

Leonore Winterer said...

I guess if you are a stitcher and absolutely *have* to break something, a leg is better than an arm! Hope you'll be feeling better soon.

A Patchwork of Crafts said...

Hope you will be better soon.

diamondc said...

Beth: I am so sorry you fell and got hurt, at least you can stitch.
Purple Majesty is showing great progress.
I hope you heal quickly.
Have a wonderful day of stitching.

Catherine