Monday, July 18, 2022

IHSW for July

 It was International Hermit and Stitch Weekend and I worked on two pieces.

First up, Pour ta Fete:

Here is where I started:


 And here is where I finished:

I decided to work on the alphabets. It made me happy and it feels like I am accomplishing something when I get a letter done.

I also had a finish! Well, not a  fully finished, but a stitching finish:


Purple Mountains Majesty Heart by Gay Ann Rogers. Now I can start the Mystery of St Tropez by Gay Ann with a clear conscience! 



3 comments:

diamondc said...

Hi Beth: Purple Majesty is lovely.
Nice progress on the alphabets.

Catherine

Leonore Winterer said...

Great choice sticking to the mini-finishes of the letters, and great job finishing that heart!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Alphabets are very rewarding. As are finishes! Your Purple Headed Mountains are glorious.